Friday, September 30, 2011

My wish ♥

Everytime when I do something , I wish that we will do it together .
Everytime when I happy , I wish we can laugh together ,
Everytime when I sad , I wish that u're besides me ,
Everytime when I cry , I wish you can lend me ur shoulder ,
Everytime when  I bored , I weish you can sing me a song ,
Everytime when I'm in trouble , I wish you will help me .
Everytime when I was bullied , I wish you will protect me ,
Everytime when I sick , I wish you can be the medecine .
Everytime when I have to made a decision , I wish you will support me .
Everytime when I fall , I wish you will save me .
Everytime when I scared , I wish you will hug me ,
Everytime when I sleep , I wish I will dream of youu .
AND everytime when I woke up , I wish , It will comes true ;)

created when : tengah bosan gila :D